Requirements for applying for Water connection
New Connection-the customer visit any of our offices and make his request at the customer care desk, he will be furnished with the relevant documents required for one to apply for a new connection which is are as follows;
- Copy of ID/valid passport
- Copy of Pin Certificate
- Two passport sizes
- copy of Title deed/Lease or sale Agreement OR if the client does not have a title he provides a written letter from the local assistant chief/Chief as a confirmation of his residence.
- Pin certificate
- Certificate of incorporation or Introduction letter from the relevant department(mainly for Government offices)
- Passport copies/IDs for Directors(chair, secretary and treasurer)
- Title deed or sale agreement.
Re-connection of account
In case of reconnection of account, the procedure(requirements) is shown below.
- Clearance of the outstanding bill payment via M-Pesa or Postbank
- Payment of reconnection fee( ksh. 1000) at any office near you.
The reconnection of accounts is usually done on the next day unless if its a weekend or holiday.